The Blended Training Option is for busy professionals or students who might not have the time to sit through an entire CPR or First Aid class. If you do not have the time to sit in class for 2-4 hours, you can take our course online and come in for a skills evaluation. This will meet the requirement for an in-person check off that many organizations require for CPR & First Aid certification. In order to sign up for Blended Training option, complete the following steps below:
- Step 1: Take our Online Class;
- Step 2: Print your certificate(s);
- Step 3: Check the Training Calendar and choose a date and time for the skills checkoff;
- Step 4: Register for a skills checkoff session (usually lasts 15-30 minutes depending on class size);
- Step 5: Pay the Skills Checkoff Fee - Cost is $20 for CPR & $30 for CPR & First Aid
YOU MUST BRING YOUR CERTIFICATE PRINTOUT AND RECEIPTS WITH YOU FOR THE INSTRUCTOR TO VALIDATE
Once you have completed the steps above and successfully completed the skills checkoff, you will receive your certification. Blended Training is an excellent option to do CPR and/or First Aid Training on your own time! If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to contact us at (800) 728-0209, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or meet us in Live Chat Support.